Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cape San Blas

Back in September Chris and I went on vacation down to Cape San Blas, FL with his grandparents. It was a wonderful vacation. It was a whole week of doing absolutely nothing or absolutely everything. I spent plenty of time just sitting on the beach staring out into the ocean. It was wonderful.

From Cape San Blas 2009

I got to watch Chris fish and kayak in the surf.

From Cape San Blas 2009

From Cape San Blas 2009

We also got to watch a hand full of beautiful sunsets.

From Cape San Blas 2009

From Cape San Blas 2009

From Cape San Blas 2009

I also had blast playing in the sand. It transported me right back to being 6 yrs old again.

From Cape San Blas 2009

From Cape San Blas 2009

I am looking forward to going back one day. I have always loved beach weddings. =0)

From Cape San Blas 2009

Till then,

Kristi

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of your blog; our family are big Winnie the Pooh fans.

    And I also loved your beach photos, especially the ones of the footprints.

    ReplyDelete